Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brown Paper Bag Ball


Simple and Cheap to make.  The cutting of the circles can be tedious.  So I used an actual circle cutter to speed the process up.  But you can always trace a circle and cut them the old fashioned way with scissors too.
Also, Tacky Glue or Hot Glue are highly recommended.

Items Needed:
Styrofoam ball
2 brown paper bags
Tacky Glue or Hot Glue
Scissors or Circle Cutter
Ribbon
*Brown Stamp Pad

*Also, I took a brown stamp pad to the edges of my circles right before step three.  This just added a little extra dimension.  But not necessary.


  

 

1 comment:

  1. what a neat idea! looks so cool for a paper bag!

    I'd love for you to link this up to my new link party, Your Whims Wednesday! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-whims-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...