Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kid's Hot & Cold Pack


So I loved the Kids Cold Pack Idea from Just Another Hang Up. It is filled with rice, so it can be kept in the freezer until needed.  Or heat it in the microwave and it can be a little warming pad.
I just know, my son wont use an ice pack when he gets hurt.  They are too cold and hard.
So this was the perfect solution.
Although the chick cold packs @ Just Another Hang Up are much cuter in my opinion.  I just simplified it.  And used the scraps from our Halloween Monkey Costumes.  So it was basically free to make.

Below is the pattern I made. 
You can enlarge or shrink it to make any size.
And I suggest using flannel...soft on the skin.
Free Template Printable & Download found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...