Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Dinner Recipes

All of my favorite Holiday Dinner Recipes

My all time favorite Turkey Recipe found: here
{image via}
     This is the moistest turkey recipe I have ever tasted.  I didn't know it was possible for white meat to
     be moist and this was excellent.  And the flavor was great as well!  It is really easy and falls off the bone.
     The only draw back I found? It ties up the oven for a hours.

Easiest Ham Recipe:
{image via}
     Just follow the instructions on the package, BUT cook in the crock pot. 

Holiday Sweet Potato Recipe found: here
{image via}
     This Sweet Potato Casserole is amazing, and I am not a huge fan of sweet potatoes, but this is like
     dessert. Only cooks for 30 minutes and can be cooked in advance.

Holiday Vegetable Recipe found: here
{sorry for my poor picture}
    The perfect vegetable side.  Better and healthier than traditional Green Been Casserole.
 I personally don't like Green Bean Casserole, but even if you do, this is still excellent.  It is healthy and
     fresh and has great flavor.

Candied Walnut Salad found: here
{image via}
My all time favorite salad, perfect for every occasion.
Pears can be swapped for raspberries or strawberries.
Pretzel Jello Recipe found: here
{image via}
This side is really like dessert and always a hit.
Cranberry Bread with Cream Sauce found: here
{image via}
The cream sauce makes this.  And it is more dessert than bread, but it is excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...